Friday, August 5, 2011

Celebrity Look: Ke$ha

Since I've joined Makeuptalk.com I've been dying to try out a "Dare to be" challenge... Last night I finally got the courage to try it out and here's my attempt for the Ke$ha challenge, enjoy! 




Products used:

Eye:
MAC greasepaint stick in Black Slick
e.l.f. essential brightening eyeliner in Black 
e.l.f. teal eyeshadow from the 'night palette' applied all over the black area
NYX Glitter cream in Ocean Breeze, shade 2 and 3 (aqua blue and black glitters)
Mascara.... none!! I forgot to apply it!

Face:
Skin Food Gingko Green BB cream
e.l.f. bronzer from the 'contouring blush and bronzing powder,' this was used to contour my face and the non-existence bridge of my nose
e.l.f. studio blush in mellow mauve
Clinique bronzer in sunkissed 

Lips:
L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast
Maybelline Volume Seduction Lip Plumper in 105 (Born with it)
- I failed to have nude colour lips since I don't own one... but now I am motivated to go out and find on, so that my collection feel so incomplete...

Overall this look was very fun to do. I especially liked the fact that it was asymmetrical because I find it hard to replicate the same thing twice (especially those cat eyes...) I'm so looking forward to the next challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you did awesome! :) Great eyeliner skillz! haha :) Cute blog doll!

    ReplyDelete

un message pour moi? :)