Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Luxe Box by Loose Button

I just signed up for Loose Button's Luxe box! I'm so excited I just wanted to share the news XD


Just in case you don't know what Luxe Box is, here's a brief description of it on it's website:
"Luxe Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers 3-5 deluxe-sized beauty samples to your doorstep in a chic box. The samples range from skincare and makeup to fragrance, body, and haircare. What’s more? These samples have been hand-picked by our beauty experts, so we are confident you will enjoy them!"


The subscription for it is:
$12 monthly... or $36 for 3 months... or $120 for 12 months... I got the monthly subscription...
September... I'm sooooo ready for you!! :)


Click here to check them out: Loose Button
------
I'm looking into Glymm right now and I want to get them too :| should I?!


Updated: 15/09/11 


Yep.. got it too! check it out here: Glymm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)