Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cosplay: Psylocke

Hey!!! So on Saturday, I didn't end up drawing a butterfly on my face... instead... my bf made me a butterfly mask that I wore over my makeup... :) Here's the look I ended up with:



Face: 
MAC Matte-ifying cream
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
ELF Studio High Definition Powder
ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink


Eyes:

Anastasia GoBrow
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Sphynx
shu uemera purple shadow from the Graceful Bloom palette
Urban Decay Matte E/S in Purple Haze
Sephora E/S in Aspen Summit
Sephora E/S in Sweet Candy
Wet N Wild Gel Liner in 887 Eggplant
Too Faced Lash Injection mascara


Lips:
Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in 14
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in 180 No Regrets

Psylocke with butterfly aura

3 comments:

  1. Hi Babe! Thank you so much for subscribing to my blog! :) I really appreciate it. BTW, I LOVE the color of your lips in this picture! Have you seen MAC's new lipstick Prince Noir? I bet it would look so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun for the compliments :)

    Prince Noir is pretty, but I'm lusting for Smoked Purple!! Going through my purple phase, even my hair's purple =)

    ReplyDelete

un message pour moi? :)