Monday, August 15, 2011

Goodies from Auntie :)

My auntie and her son recently went on a one month trip to the states and she bought back a bunch of gooooooodies for both Roni and I! Here's a quick post sharing some gifted goodies from her and Eh-Lynn... :D


From all these goodies, I am really looking forward to the EOS mint lipbalm... I have been dying to try it out and this one is HARD to find. I found it once however I ended up gifting it to a friend who loves mint, since then I have not been able to find it anywhere... Until auntie gave me this!! :) I love the rest of the EOS lipbalm (especially the Lemon drop) so I know this will not disappoint!

I am also excited to try the Sephora Colour Wand for Lips-Blue... Really I am just excited to try the blue gloss XD

They told me they picked up the tree earrings from California. It is very pretty and light-weight, I am thinking about doing a makeup look inspired by them, but haven't decided on how to proceed... :) Ooohh! I worn the necklace, and it looks sooooo nice paired with a simple black top!

Have you received any goodies lately? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)