Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Awesome find - Purse organizer

This is so random, but I am so excited about this I HAD to share it :)

I saw this on TeamBuy and was too stingy to buy it at whatever price it was... and then I found this on ebay for $4 and free shipping so I correction, my husband bought it for me :) I love that it is compact and fits nicely in my purse. The organizer holds everything in place so that I will always find what I need when I need it.

I chose the orange one because it just seem to be the colour I've been obsessing over lately... :) I can't help but have a silly big grin on my face for all the compartments. I might actually be able to eliminate the makeup bag and simply use the zipper compartments, but I haven't decided that just yet... What do you think? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)