Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MU Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: One favourite of each: lipstick, lipgloss, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, contour
  • Lipstick: Lancome - Rouge in love in Rose Pitimini
  • Lipgloss: Hello Kitty Lip treatment - it smells like sour apple candy rings (nom nom on lips), but doesn't taste as good
  • Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Half baked
  • Mascara: Buxom Lash - my fave when I'm wearing contacts because then it doesn't smudge, otherwise the d.j.v. beautenizer fiberwig is my everyday fave...
  • Eyeliner: Koji Dolly Wink liquid liner (hands down, no rivals!)
  • Blush: MAC blush in Early morning (love the colour since I first set eyes on it and because it is soooo pigmented, it will prolly last me forever)
  • Contour: Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer in Sunkissed

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)