Monday, June 18, 2012

MU Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: If you were given 100$ to spend on makeup, what would you spend it on? List products and their prices.

Holika Holika Wonder drawing dot liner in brown = $11.70
Skin79 BB cream Gold label = $15.49
Holika Holika Chic Blusher 02 = $23.98
Illasmasqua Neutral Palette = $42.5
Tonymoly Bunny Gloss bar in Apple = $6.96

I'm 63 cents over! All the prices are off Ebay, except for the Illasmasqua palette... but everything is also in USD, but I'm in Canada... Hmm.. If I have to take something out of this list it would most likely be the Tonymoly... hmm~~

So I did it... though I was late posting this last one -__- way to drop the ball! Anyhoot, this was a fun challenge, because it got me to post something everyday, as well as made me really think and evaluate my MU collection and the brands I choose. As of late, I have been very interested in Asian cosmetics and skincare (as reflected in my imaginary $100 spending list.) One of the drawbacks for these items is that I have to either buy the product online, or pay almost double the price at Asian malls... ugh~ If only they were more easily accessible!

Anways, if anyone is interested in doing this, here's the list:


10 Days - Makeup Challenge
Day 1: One makeup product you use everyday
Day 2: Two makeup products you would not recommend
Day 3: Three makeup products you wish you had
Day 4: Four makeup products you can’t live without
Day 5: Five favorite makeup brushes
Day 6: Six favourite makeup brands
Day 7: One favourite of each: lipstick, lipgloss, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, contour
Day 8: Eight favourite nail colors (and their brands)
Day 9: Your nine step daily makeup routine
Day 10: If you were given 100$ to spend on makeup, what would you spend it on? List products and their prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)