My ubber heavy June Glossybox arrived yesterday (nevermind that it was scheduled to arrive on the 27th!) Here's what's in it:
- Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser 200ml @ $9.99 [full size]
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion (14ml) SPF55 88ml @ $15.99
- Wella Professionals Ocean Spiritz 150ml @$16.99 [full size]
- Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex (7ml) 50ml @ $30.99
- Cover Girl Flipstick - Blendable lip duo in Minx 3.8gr @$12.50 [full size]
- Gillette Venus Embrace Razor 1 kit @ $13.43
- Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strip (1 sheet) 8ct @ $9.99
What am I most excited to try?
|I am looking for the perfect cleanser to go with my Clarisonic, so I look forward to trying this one out.|
|Being a sunscreen addict lately, you can understand why this excites me ^_^|
|I'm glad to see a familiar product in my Glossybox, especially one that I love!|
Grade? A-. I'm happy to get 3 full size products + razor (important for smooth legs this summer.) I enjoy the variety of drug store brand products, but I look forward to some high end products in future boxes :) Do you have any monthly subscriptions? What did you get?