Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FOTD: June 11, 2012

This is how I look on a typical day at work (plus a cardigan because it's way too cold in the office)
I try to keep things simple but it still takes a good 15 minutes to do everything nicely without the heart pounding feeling that I am rushed to get out the door.
Products used in order of application:
  1. Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-free UV Protector SPF 42 PA+++
  2. Guerlain LDP in Beige Claire
  3. Benefit Cosmetics boi-ing in 01  (Actually step 2 is repeated after I apply concealer on so that the colours match better since the concealer is a shade too light for my skintone)
  4. Too Faced shadow insurance 
  5. Dior Powder brow pencil in sand ( I work on my brows while the shadow primer dries/sets)
  6. Shiseido Quad in Q10 Desert Winds
  7. d.j.v. beaytenizer fiberwig mascara (if I remember to curl my lashes, I'd do that before this step)
  8. MAC blush in Early morning (I use an extremely light hand with this because this blush is very pigmented and although it seems washed out in the picture)
duck face picture!

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous girl, and far sexier than a duck ;)

    xoxxo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun XD it was a wierd look tho haha~~

      Delete

un message pour moi? :)