Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Goodies from Lush's Christmas collection

Recently received some lovely scented treats from Shiny~ Sneaky girl knew my weakness for penguins and melty snowman, and of course, who can resist pink coloured stars ;)
the list:
  • The Christmas Penguin - this cutie is a holiday limited edition, with each peng being 'unique' or as my hub and I like to call it 'special.' :) This guys is just too perfect to be used!
  • Melting Snowman - I see this guy and it made me think about this book. I'm not sure why I keep thinking that the snowman's name is Frigo. I actually own a copy of this book in French... so I wonder... Anyways, I'm sure I will spoil myself with this spicy bath melt and I'm looking forward to it!
  • Magic Wand - this cute bubble bar can be use to make several baths 'magical.' I don't know why, all I could think of was how will I store it when I break off pieces of it~ :) Shopping for new jars? :) :)
Two of these goodies is in a jar that is at this moment sitting on my vanity. Some of you may wonder, why? Well, I found another purpose for these lovely bath/bubble bars, whenever I feel a tad stressed, I just leave the lid open for a while and let the relaxing kick in. Worked twice so far, no lies ;)

I think these bath sweets make excellent treats for anyone looking for something cute, smells great and is useful. Indulge a little!

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Lush, and I really want to! These look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go to the store to check them out! Although I have to warn you, they smell can be overwhelming when you are in the store. I love their bath stuff!

      Delete

un message pour moi? :)