Friday, November 22, 2013

First impression: Em Cosmetics shadows and blush

I received this sample in my September ipsy bag and finally got around to swatching it, so I thought I'd share some pictures and my 2 cents~ 
Em cosmetics shadows:
  • good pigmentation (2 swipes each swatch)
  • no fall out
  • the colours were nothing 'special'
Em cosmetics blush:
  • good pigmentation
  • not fond of the colour for cheeks, but it made an excellent all over the lid colour
I thought it was a nice idea to include this sample in the ipsy bag so that the subbies can test out the shadows for themselves, though, I wished that the colour varied a little bit more. When the three shadows were used together, the makeup was way too dark for my taste and you couldn't really tell that there were three different colour used. I guess they blended together well? I probably won't be picking up any shadows from the Em Cosmetics line, but I am very curious about their eyeliners. I wonder when will they be available in Canada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)