Monday, November 4, 2013

Freebies collected during September and October

BAMM!

I hoarded a bunch of stuff this past two months and decided to show them all at once now... Although, I'm still waiting for my Mario Badesco samples that has not yet arrived :( booh!

Anyways... Do you recognize any of the products and when I could have gotten them? :)

These are samples accumulated from Sephora, SDM, Shu Uemura, P&G (I think...), Colgate, Kiehl's, Korres, Tony Moly and The Face Shop :) Now, I can finally start using them! :)

Also, I technically got these free lippies (UD and Giorgio Armani) in September... but they had their separate post because it was just too awesome not to share them instantly~

2 comments:

  1. Damn girl! You collected a lot of stuff, I feel like just diving into that pile of goodies LOL. I do recognize a lot of good things, the Benefits mascara to name one! Great stash.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLs... Yeah, issues big time~ It does kinda make me feel like I should stash shop more often :|

      Delete

un message pour moi? :)