Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 54 Boy

This was the third Chanel product that I've ever purchased and it is one that I'd definitely consider repurchasing when I'm done the tube (maybe even before that!)
Top: 1 Swipe, Bottom: 3 swipes

 Chanel's 54 Boy, on lips no flash
Chanel's 54 Boy, on lips with flash

Boy is a My-Lip-But-Better colour because of this fact, it is very wearable and suitable for work. This is also the reason why, I've worn it almost everyday during the month of September and early October. I still enjoying wearing it late October, but I've started on my deeper fall shades :)

Overall Rating ***** / 5 (1 = worst 5 = best) Boy is just awesome. I don't know what else to say.
Price *****/5 (1 = soooo cheap! 5 = pricey!) At a whooping $39CAD, easily one of the most expensive lippy I currently own.
Packaging Quality *****/5 (1 = worst 5 = best) Very sleek black tube with the Chanel symbol on the lid. It has the lovely gold accent making it look that much more luxe.
Scent? Sweet floral... I love it...
Would you buy this product again? * dreamy eyes* of course... are there any other colours you'd recommend me from this line?!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great on you hun but I doubt I would purchase that color for myself, I need more pigment if I am going to spend that much on a lip product.
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more shy with colours, plus, my lips are not that pigmented, so this colour is perfect for me. Is there any colour you can recommend me? :D

      Delete

un message pour moi? :)