Friday, September 20, 2013

Lipstick Freebies

I've acquired two lipstick samples this past week and I thought I'd share some pictures of them with you. They are the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Catfight and the Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy in 400 Red Four Hundred (I'm not repeating myself... that the name of the colour!)
I had to redeem 100 Sephora perk points for the UD lipstick (so I guess it's not really free...) but for the Armani, I just had to show up at Holt Renfrew on Bloor to pick up the deluxe Rouge Ecstasy mini.
I love how the Giorgio Armani card has the ingredient listed on the back... but I also like how the Urban Decay has a list of the different colours on their info card...
I haven't had the heart to swatch them yet... unless you really insist ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)