Friday, September 20, 2013

Current: On the Go Makeup bag


I was shopping the other day and I thought 'Wow, boy does my purse feel light today!' Turns out, I had left my makeup bag at home. That's when I realized that perhaps I may be carrying too much 'On the Go.' I need to use a smaller makeup bag and reduce the amount of products. So, I down sized to a little clear bag and the rest is history~ Here's what in my makeup bag now~
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Waterproof Top Coat: I might decide to not bring this around anymore since I haven't used it once in the past two weeks~ 
  • BareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil in Translucent: I've been using this for a while and I am on the fence with how I feel about this product. 
  • blinc mascara in black: a backup I had in my stash for a while that I decide to carry around, it doesn't do much for my short lashes, but it's still better than no mascara and the great thing about it is that it doesn't smudge
  • Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 54 Boy: this is my current fave MLBB lippy! So creamy and moisturizing, I make sure it's in my bag everywhere I go
  • Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01: the current balmish lippy I'm carrying, it smells nice and is moisturizing
  • Dior Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme SPF 50 - PA +++ : If I'm in a hurry and have to leave the house without makeup, at least I have some coverage and spf protection 
  • ELF Shine Eraser: although the summer season is over (booooh!) it's still necessary to have around when your T zone gets oily!
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer in 02 Light Medium: I find that whatever concealer I've been using lately, touch up for my undereye is always a necessity, curse those dark eyes circles.
  • Revlon tweezers: for emergency, and for cuteness~~ the penguins on these always puts a smile on my face
  • Sasatinnie Extra Precise Eyebrow Liner in 02 Gray: I cannot leave my house without my brows, if I do I need to fix it asap, so this is my security...
  • Sasatinnie Waterproof Retractable Eye Definer with sharpener in 05 Metallic Green: I could technically leave this at home since I discovered...
  • Shu Uemura lasting soft gel pencil in 02 M brown: did I say that I don't have a fave liner? Well, I changed my mind after using this... It smudges a little bit (what eyeliner doesn't on these oily lids???) but it's very minimal, and oh so easy to use! Blog post coming up on this awesome find (maybe when I get the black one ;)
  • Stila Convertible Colour in Peony: I like this colour for everyday, the colour you see in the pan is not the same as after you apply to your cheeks.
  • plus: little Lancome pouch that houses a hair tie, bandaids, mini lip brush and soft picks
When I first started this post... I didn't expect to write so much :|
Here's my makeup bag in the wild! aka on my desk at work
Oops, I just noticed that my Clarins lippy isn't in the pictures... but I assure you, it does all fit into the bag! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)