Thursday, February 16, 2012

Seduced by NARS~

Nope... no self-control what-so-ever. Got the VIB gift from Nars email and I instantly knew I will be making a trip to Sephora... Death trap... seriously... 
To get the Nars goodies... you had to make a purchase of at least $35... So I got the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Exposed and a Sephora trio eyeshadow/highlighter.
Here's the pretty bag...
... with a neat little intro card...
and the Nars goodies!
Inside the cute pouch was a mini Nars bronzing powder in Laguna, liquid illuminator in Orgasm and a smudge proof eyeshadow base. I wanted to try the bronzer but I didn't want to get the full size because I am still learning to contour properly... I also figured that if I give up on contouring I can use it as an e/s ;)

2 comments:

  1. I saw that too! I thought it was only for Vday though so I didn't go back today. I'm totally after that blush though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't have the heart to dip my brush into the blush yet! I've been dying to get it for a while now XD

      Delete

un message pour moi? :)