Friday, February 10, 2012

Paul & Joe @ Urban Outfitters

I'm a cat fanatic who is also obsessed with make up... so imagine how ecstatic I was when I found out that the Paul & Joe's Spring 2012 edition had kitties in it! My only problem is... where can I get them in Canada?

I have not seen them at any stores, and I had trouble finding any Canadian dealers that sells the beauty line... but then I found the Urban Outfitters website selling them at a reasonable price (for limited edition collection.) I just wish their shipping wasn't so outrageously pricey! $40 to Canada... *sigh* there are times I wish I was living in the states (but still being Canadian of course!)

Anyway, here's a picture from the Paul & Joe website featuring the spring collection... Interested? :)
image from http://www.paul-joe-beaute.com/   
Even with my MU budget, I want to get these...

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!! Too cute. I [heart] kitties too. Mine is curled up next to me snoring... ;)

    ReplyDelete

un message pour moi? :)