Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sample Review: November

I realized that I have collected a lot of samples since becoming a MU junkie... so I decided that I should start using some... this is what I tried this month~
Stila e/s in Kitten... I was surprised at how much I liked this colour! This sample lasted me 4 days! It was great to use for day time look with just the right amount of sparkly-goodness or as a nice blending medium for two otherwise pretty different colours! I am thinking about purchasing the full size! (can you see how excited I am about this with the amount of exclamation marks I have in this paragraph?!) Since I wear glasses most of the time, this really helped brighten my eyes and make me look less tired... it's a must-have!
Next product is the Benefit Stay don't stray primer. This was another sample that I was very satisfied with. The product is smooth to apply and doesn't dry out too quickly. It was able to keep both my eyeshadows and concealer to 'stay put.' Also the sample had enough products to last me a few applications, so very little products goes a long way. Planning to get it :) 
Caudalie Premiew Cru la Crème. I got a sample of this in my October Glymm box. (Click here to see what else I got in my Glymm box ^_^ ) this was a decent sized sample that took me about 2 weeks to finish. It helped moisturize my face without it becoming oily (although I only put this on area of my face that is dry as the rest of my face is oily.) This cream has a soft grape-like scent which I find quite pleasant and not overwhelming. The texture is light and the product is absorbed quickly without the sticky/greasy feeling. This product is not a miss, but I am iffy in forking out $150 on a product that only had mediocre results for me (mind you, I've only used this for 2 weeks on/off and results for any skin care usually takes about 3 to 4 weeks.)

That's it for now, thanks for reading~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)