Monday, December 19, 2011

Loose Button Luxe Box: December 2011

It seems that Loose Button won the race, because I received my luxe box on Friday ^_^ Here's what I got...
This is what the box looked like when I opened it...
the card and the chocolate, there was another card that I forgot to take a picture of XD
Everything in plain view
I got 3 deluxe samples of Moroccanoil products which are:
Luminous hairspray (75ml)
Moisture Repair Shampoo (70ml)
Moisture Repair Conditioner (70ml)
TBH... these hair products couldn't come in a better time~ I will be going on a mini snowboard trip and these travel size will be perfect! :)
Yves Rocher 24H Vitality Anti-Fatigue moisturizer 
NYX slim eye pencil in black (full-size 1g)
Paco Rabanne perfume samples for Lady Million and 1 Million
This month's luxebox has been timed perfectly~ It has all the hair products I need for my upcoming trip meaning I don't have to reuse the dinky bottles I've always been using~ I'm also very happy to have received a full size eyeliner in black (something you can ALWAYS use) as well as a moisturizer sample (yay) overall it's been a great box and definitely gets an A~  

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...I just got mine today and yours is about 10 times better than mine! lol I have been dying to try that Moroccan Oil stuff for so long. I have heard great things about Glymm box and Top box as well so I think I am going to try those and see what I like better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl~ I find that these subscriptions are really a hit and miss most of the time~ I have both Glymm and Loose Button subscriptions and they have both won me over at different times~ Every month I tell myself I will pick one and cancel the other... hasn't happened it~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i signed up for 3 months and have got 2 so far, so we will see how the Jan one is!

    ReplyDelete

un message pour moi? :)