Monday, December 19, 2011

Current product: Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm

I love(d) my EOS lipbalm and had been using them since September of last year... Back in June I finally got a hold of one in Sweet Mint one and had been using that until the end of November when my lips cracked and peeled... This painful (and ugly) condition went on for an entire week, and whenever I apply my EOS lipbalm on my lips, it got worst so I decided to just not put anything on my lips. There is very slight improvement but at least it did not get worst. Luckily, when I went to spend my $20 gift card at Sephora I was introduced to this miraculous product by one of the awesome CSR~ (Thank you so much Christina!)

First off... I know that Jack Black is a brand designed for men but this lipbalm fits the bill and does its job well! The first thing you notice about this is that it is very thick. After you apply it on your lips they instantly feel softer and is surprisingly not sticky. The two choices for flavor were mint and the flavor I picked: Lemon and Chamomile which is sweet and lightly scented. I've been using this for two weeks now and my lips are so much better, still slightly tender because the skin peeled so badly, but it is recovering nicely~





No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)