Monday, December 5, 2011

Estee Lauder and MAC warehouse sale December 2011

I was so excited that the charity bags were back this time around so I got a Sunday ticket to the EL and MAC warehouse sale, but after I got my baggies I realized they were the same charity bags from June... Here are my bags:

Charity Bag #1   (x 2)
MAC e/s in Sea & Sky Duo
MAC Prussian Pro Pan e/s
MAC Pro Longlash Mascara in Pitckblack
no flash
with flash
Charity Bag #2
MAC Plush Lash in Brownette
MAC  Kissable Lipcolour in Temper Tantra
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Partial to Pink
Charity Bag #3
MAC Mineralize SPF15 Foundation/Loose in Medium Dark
Sponge
MAC  Plush Lash in Brownette
MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Temper Tantra
Anyways... I felt like doing things backward this time so here is my MAC haul...

Lip products were $15 for two:
Glimmerglass in Blackware, MAC Surf Baby Naturally Eccentric, Dazzle Lipstick in Liquid Lurex and Glaze Lipstick in Out-Minxed

E/S was a whopping $12 each:
Pigment in Gold, single shadows in Silverthorn, Hypnotizing and Paintpot in Let me Pop

Quad palette was $25 each:
MAC quad in Notoriety (containing e/s Skintone 1 and 2, Rich & Earthy and Notoriety)

The deal is about the same as me crossing the border to go to a nearby CCO minus the tedious border crossing and long drive... I will most likely never buy a ticket to go to this event again... but it was still a fun experience, shopping by myself :)

Oh and free gift I got was a MAC nail lacquer in Norturnelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)