Friday, May 13, 2011

Warehouse sale weekend

I know I said no more makeup shopping till 2012... but I just couldn't resist! Daisy told me about the P&G warehouse sale last week... I went and did a little bit of damage, it doesn't help that there's also a Shiseido and L'Oreal warehouse sale this coming weekend that I simply couldn't resist!! Here's the info on them...

L'Oreal Warehouse Sale:Location - 342 Wildcat Rd, (near York University), Toronto ON
Dates - May 9 to 31, 2011
Sat - 9am to 5pm
Sun - 10am to 5pm
Wed to Friday - 12pm to 8pm

** Please note that you need an invitation for the L'Oreal Warehouse Sale.

Shiseido Warehouse Sale:

Dates - May 14-15, 2011
Sat - 9am to 5pm
Sun - 9am to 3pm

Location - 303 Allstate Parkway, Markham ON

** Both days open to public, invitation date is on May13th

Daisy and I plan to leave sauga at 8am for the L'Oreal sale, then after go to the Shiseido one... hopefully I won't spend TOO much money!! and also that they will restocking!!! Heard that the Shiseido sale has a 2.5 hour line up... Let's hope rumors are wrong!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Certain brands I am looking forward to seeing:
  • Lancome
  • Shiseido
  • Nars
  • Biotherm
  • Garnier
  • La Roche Posay

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)