Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Haul: Shiseido + Nars 2011

Here's some pictures of the stuff I got this past weekend.

Here's a mini haul from Sasa. I purchased the 'Shiseido Sun Protection Stick Foundation in Beige' at regular price because I did not find it at the warehouse sale. Or if it was there it was soldout before we got there =( However, on a brighter note, Shiseido had a gift with purchase and I got this travel size 'White Lucent' set for free. :)
Got these at Sasa in Market Village
Now, onto the haul from the Shiseido warehouse sale :)

I was very excited about this sale because I really like Shiseido products, but don't want to pay full price... However, when you expect too much, you risk getting disappointed. I wanted to try out the skincare from their 'Pureness' line, but by the time I got in only the 'Matifying Oil-Free Moisturizer' was left... I decide to get it anyways. Maybe if I like it I'll have to settle with getting the 'mini' set from Shopper's until Shiseido's next warehouse sale in November :)

Here is a list of the Shiseido products I got:
  • Shiseido Facial cotton - $6 (regular $8)
  • Eye Shadow quad - $8 (regular $37USD)
  • Loose powder - $20 (regular $33.50USD)
  • Matifying Oil-Free Moisturizer - $22 (regular $40)
  • Clear bag - $2 <-- It's too cute and cheap to resist
  • Concealer - $6
  • Matifying Stick - $16
The following are the Nars products I purchased:
  • 4 Eyeliner / Eye shadow pencil - $7 each (regular $25 - $28)
  • Nail polish (Bad Influence) and (Midnight Express) - $5 (regular $21)
  • Nars <3 Vancouver set - $30 (regular $85)
    - contains Lipstick (Dolce Vita), Blush (Orgasm), Nail Polish (Saratoga), Larger than life lengthening mascara and black makeup bag
  • Jet Setter Eye Kit - $25 (regular $52??? it is a $72 value set)
    - contains Eyeliner stylo (nuit blanches), Larger than life volumizing mascara and eyelash curler
These were from the Shiseido Warehouse sale in May, 2011
Here is a close up of the Shiseido Makeup Silky Eye Shadow quad in Q2 - 'Earth and Day' and in Q3 - 'Flora and Fauna'. I got both of these quads at a whooping $8CAD each instead of the retail price of $37USD on Sephora website...

Shiseido's quad in Q2 and Q3
Overall, I think I did pretty good, I spent a total of $198.88 for over $400 value of products at the warehouse sale. I shopped to my heart's content and saved so much! Win-Win!

Just wanted to note that the prices are in CAD unless specified otherwise

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)