Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Brow Pencil


Quick review!

I'm currently in LOVE with my DiorShow brow styler. For someone who tend to have a heavy hand, this is a gift from above! I can fill in my brow with the confidence that it will be the shape and colour that I want. :) I'm not sure how universal the colour is, but it is perfect for me!

Here are some more reasons to lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this product:
  • you can just twist it for more products to come out, which means you don't ever have to sharpen it
  • there is a brush on the other end for easy and quick grooming
  • the colour is buildable
  • it is compact, so that you only need to bring one thing anywhere you go
  • looks natural... I've got some spots that are sparse and with this you can't see them and you can't tell it's filled in ;)
There is however, a speed bump (or two)...
  • it is pricey
  • the packaging is very light... therefore has a 'cheap' feel to it... with that being said, it does not reflect the quality of the product itself!
:) so much for a quick review... Anyways, judge for yourself and try it out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)