Thursday, May 19, 2011

Foundation

Review: Shiseido - Sun Protection Stick Foundation


In preparation for the summer I needed to get a foundation that has SPF, is not sticky and portable (ie not make a mess in my purse.) One of the foundations that I decided to try is the Shiseido Sun Protection Stick Foundation in 'Beige'. I really like this particular foundation for its quick and easy application as well as a 36 SPF. Also, this foundation does not break me out and does not feel greasy.

On me (and several other peeps) it looks very natural. I'm surprised by this because when a foundation fits me it would most likely be too light on my friend and my mom who have darker skin tone than me. I guess this shade is universal for most Oriental skin tone. It does not leave a 'ghastly' effect, instead it seems to enhance your natural colour, while concealing minor imperfections. It has buildable light to medium coverage, but a thin layer of this product achieves the look for me (except for when I'm breaking out badly.) It is also water-proof, however I haven't tested that out just yet so I can't comment on it.

I did find one drawback about this foundation, after about 2-3 hours of application my T-zone gets oily and I'd need to blot... but this seems to be the case for most of my foundations even after I set it in with powder so the problem might be my skin type.





No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)