Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Challenge: No-buy July

Since my last shopping 'splurge,' I've decided that July should be my month of strict makeup/beauty no-buy month... This was not motivated by guilt, as I am super happy with my purchases and do not regret buying, I am however, saving the money for my trip next month. :)

In the main time, I decided to shop my stash this month since I know I have plenty of items that could use some loving~ another thing I will be doing is simply writing down the list of products I lust for and research the crap out of them~ Read reviews and make notes... maybe that would discouraging me from wanting some much raved about products ;)

What's your tip on convincing yourself you don't need to buy new products? please share with this shop-a-holic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)