Monday, July 22, 2013

Ipsy July 2013

Hello pretties!! 

I got my Ipsy bag quite early this month, but I had been a tad too lazy to post up my pictures, so here's a few I took~ This month's theme was Beach Beauty~
 Items in my pretty pink bag:
  • POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush (I wish I can use this, but I found out it has beeswax in it... so gotta give it away~!)
  • BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow sample (I still have not yet opened the packaging)
  • Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray (promptly given to the wonderful Moose, cuz she can rock waves better than me and would get more joy out of it than me)
  • Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer (so looking forward to using, although I want to finish the samples I'm working on now first before opening this)
Coral Crush looks so lovely from just looking at the colour, unfortunately, I won't be able to use this product.
When I saw sneak peeks of this month's bag, I wasn't too psyched about it, but after I received it and started using it, I find myself really loving the ipsy pink bag. It is the perfect little make up bag to carry around during the summer. You can see what's inside and it holds quite a bit of stuff... Don't believe? check this out!
a not even full bag
everything inside
There was still more room to fit stuff in :| I am so surprised~~ Are you loving your bag this month? :)

Random fact: This past two weeks, I've actually been busy hunting down the McDonald's Despicable Me 2 minions... and alas, we succeeded in finding the last one last Monday ^_^ Here they are fighting over bananas!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)