Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So in love with... Too Faced La Creme Lipstick

What can I say? I'm not into nude lips, but boy am I head over heels in love with Naughty Nude! And for a neutral pink colour, I couldn't ask more from Spice Spice Baby... Ubber happy with my lippies purchase :)
Naughty Nude, Spice Spice Baby with flash
Naughty Nude, Spice Spice Baby without flash
Spice Spice Baby on the left | bare lips on the right
Naughty Nude on the left | bare lips on the right
Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream is a very moisturizing and creamy lipstick that glides smoothly onto your lips. I love the formulation and quality of this product. There is a faint fragrance (something sweet but hard to put a name on) that is not overwhelming. One of the things I love about it is the colour payoff, the colour you see in the tube is what you get on your lips (at least for the two I picked up.) I am so glad that I don't need to put on a lipbalm or a gloss on top of this, as it does not dry up my lips and provide a nice natural sheen. Lasting power for this lipstick is okay, there is a bit of transfer on mugs or glasses, but I don't find it too bad, approximately 3 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)