Thursday, April 19, 2012

Swatches of my current Lippies : YSL, Lancome and Anna Sui

Hello pretties~~

Just thought I'd do a quick post sharing swatches of my current lippies... Including the clear Vaseline on the right ^_^
with flash
no flash
From left to right :) Lush Lip Tint - It started with a kiss, YSL Roughe Pur Couture Glossy Stain in 11 Rouge Gouache, Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Color Featherlight Wear in 353M Rose Pitimini, Anna Sui Dolly Girl Lip Stick in 003, and plain old Vaseline!

I didn't realize that the first three colours were so similar until I swatched them on my arm. The YSL and Lancome are almost identical. Meh~~ the YSL lip stain is quite nice to wear, but I found not quite as glossy... I love the colour of the Lush lip tint, I just wish the scent wasn't so strong...

Okies... no more rambling ~~ Let me know if a detailed comparison is needed regarding texture, lasting power, etc... :)

1 comment:

  1. The third is my fav!! I cannot believe you already spent:

    Spent: $410.65 of $500.00 (82.1% of budget)

    Girl,we are only 1/4 of the way into 2012. 'You have a serious addiction. lolz

    Miss you, we need to catch up. Email me thru my blog so we can exchange phone numbers, and come to my housewarming party in May with Ronnie :D

    ReplyDelete

un message pour moi? :)