1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty product you love?
I love my ELF brushes, especially the eyeshadow brush, the powder brush and the kabuki brush.
What is your most expensive beauty product you love?
The most expensive beauty product that I am currently love is surprisingly a foundation (since I don't usually wear them), which is the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau. It looks lovely on the skin and smells divine!
2. Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Concealer, ie Benefit's Erase Paste. I love it when it stays on as it helps conceal my blemishes but so far I've been having trouble with it staying put in concealing my dark eye circles... It migrates too easily even when I set it with loose powder -__-
3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
EOS lipbalms... unfortunately I can no longer use them :( Or... for scent, I find that Lancome's Rouge in Love smells delicious, like rocket pop!
4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer. I love it, but if I felt lazy or was short in time, that would be the first thing I neglect.
5. Pride: What beauty product makes you feel confident?
Eyeliners. I have small eyes, so this helps give the illusion of bigger and more alert looking eyes.
6. Lust: What traits do you find attractive in the opposite sex?
hmm... how is this beauty? I have to say that scent and sexy broad shoulders for physical aspect and sense of humour and love for food for personality.
7. Envy: What item would you most like to receive as a gift:
Naked 2 palette? Actually, some SkinFood or My beauty diary masks... Heard so much good stuff about them and have yet to try them out...
Thanks for reading this far, and you have been tagged :)