Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FOTD: the Blues with Lise Watier Bleu Ocean

I was getting ready for a Friday night out with eM, but he was too occupied with Deus Ex, so I decided to play with my makeup while waiting for him... I end up using my Bleu Océan duo for the first time! :)

Close up of my left eye
a note: I have very uneven eyes, and when I do my liners and shadows, they never look even~ now if I make funny faces... then they are not as noticeable ^_^

Unfortunately I didn't have any good pictures with my eyelid closed so I figured that this playful one will have to do. You can see the transition of the lighter blue to the darker shade

I had forgotten to put a lipstick on until later... Since I feel the eyes were a bit more dramatic I used a more natural pink on my lips
Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish in Light
Smashbox Function 5 Powder Foundation in Light (L1 -L2)
Marcelle Multi-Colour Powder Blush

Eyes:
NYX jumbo eye pencil in Cottage Cheese
Lise Watier Bleu Ocean Duo Mineral Eyeshadows
Lancome Fashion Forward e/s (inner corner)
Stila Kitten e/s (to blend the two blues together)
Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Crème Eyeliner in Black 886
Nars Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara

Lips:
eos lipbalm in Sweet Mint
Estee Lauder Crystal lipstick in Crystal Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)