I placed this order before I was engaged... maybe I knew that it was coming ^_^ I'm psychotic! I mean... psychic! Anyhow, I bought the UD Urban Bride set, as well as some UD cream eyeshadows and liquid liners... The subtotal came to 60$, which I thought was a bargain for so much UD products~ Now onto some pictures (swatches to come later!):
Out of all of these goodies, I've only tested out the liquid liner. I tried Radium and fell in love. It is a really gorgeous dark blue colour that becomes shiny when light hits it. I found it adds a pop to my look, yet it is subtle enough for the office. I cannot wait to try Ecstasy! :)
And voilà the Urban Bride set (sooooooo fitting!):
I got this set for 24$ (same sale price as the UD website, except UD doesn't ship to Canada, so I had to go with Hautelook, also, it is out of stock on the UD site..) This is a nice chic set that I've been eyeing since it came out, there are a few items that I have been curious about, but didn't get a chance to try out, so I'm glad I got this. The set comes with the following:
- Razor Sharp Ultra-Definition Finishing Powder: I'm looking forward to a flawless airbrushed look with this product, let's hope it doesn't disappoint!
- Full-sized UD's original Eyeshadow Primer Potion: I've used this before and loved it, just not too keen about the container it comes in... shall I try to depot?
- Supercurl Curling Mascara: Is this waterproof?? if not... I cannot wear it!
- Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy: I'm debating whether to keep this or give it out, I don't really wear much lip products, and I fear this may to go waste if I kept it... We'll see...
- All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray: Really looking forward to try this out, it boasts to keep makeup on for 16 hours... My makeup usually melts after 3 to 4 hours, so we will see~
- Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder... :) It smells delicious
so impatient to try these out!