Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Haul: L'Oreal and Lancome warehouse sale 2011


Biggest haul (yet)
This was my big splurge of the year and surprisingly it was not just on makeup! I've picked up quite a few sunscreens since we have plans to go camping / white water rafting and other outdoor activities this summer. At a very decent price of $3.38 each for the face sunscreen I just had to get a few to share. :D

Another sunscreen I will be trying out is the one from Biotherm on the bottom left corner. The set is sold for $39 regular but I got it for $21.50 at this sale and it includes a body wash and a body lotion.

I also stocked up on La Roche Posays' Toleriane Dermo face cleanser @ $13.50, regular is $28. One for my bf and one as gift. :)


Now onto makeup...

The only Lancome thing I got from the sale is the Oscillation mascara set. This neat set was only $23, which is a decent price since the mascara alone is $39 at Sephora... the set comes with the following:
- full size Oscillation mascara 8ml /0.28OZ. / 8g
- Bi-Facil make up remover 30ml / 1FL.OZ
- mini Khol in Noir 0.7g / 0.02OZ.


I got lots of eyeshadows, but my biggest highlight is the two shu uemera palettes. They were not cheap even on sale they were $46.50 each... but the colours are sooo pretty and... well... you only live once so why not try it out... ^_^ I got one called 'Reindeer palette' and the other is 'graceful bloom palette.' The colours are sooooo pretty!

Reindeer palette
Graceful bloom palette
I decided to try some Maybelline products such as the 'Great Lash' mascara, the Dream Mousse in Beige Medium (which is slightly too yellow/dark on me,) a quad (with neutral colours) and a single eye shadow. I also got some L'Oreal eye shadows  some lip glosses and a lipstick! (Not going into details!!)

Hair Products!

These are all experimental products that were recommended to me by my friend.

Matrix Essentials Shampoo + Conditioner (Sleek.look) $12 a set (regular $19.99) <-- it smells alright, but I'm more used to the floral shampoos I use
Matrix MousseTrix <-- This is nice because it didn't leave white stuff in my hair at the end of the day and it gave my hair so much volume!
Matrix Vavoom Shape Maker <-- I'm not used to using hair spray, but I was surprised that this did not leave my hair feeling stiff, my hair keeps shape and is still soft
L'Oreal Color Pulse Colour Mousse in Red Pulse and Chill Plum <-- this is the only product I've used previously, however it was such a long time ago I couldn't remember the result, so I figure at $3 each, I can afford to experiment a little ;)
Logics Color DNA System - Shine Illuminating Serum and Blow Design Cream for Thick/Coarse hair <-- I'm testing these out right now so no comments yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)