Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rose Rose Shop Haul

I've been looking forward to receiving this package these past few weeks and was not disappointed when it finally arrived!
Look at all the packaging! I was happy that nothing broke!
So here is a list of products sorted by the brands. I would do swatches of all of them in a separate post, but I included some simply because I just couldn't wait. Enjoy!

The Face Shop:
Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream in 03 White Floral - too cute for words, still in their original packaging!
Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream in 04 Fruity Floral - this one too ^^
Face Blusher in 05 Pink Affair
Face Blusher in 06 Fuzzy Peach
Face Blusher in 07 Pink Peach
Face Blusher in 02 Gold Glow Highlighter
Eyes Shadow in 01 Purple Fog
Eyes Shadow in 02 Retro Blue
Eyes Shadow in 03 Peach Kissed
Eyes Shadow in 04 Brownie
Eyes Shadow in 12 Baby Pink
Eyes Shadow in 16 Beautiful Orange
Eyes Shadow in 18 Purple Dance
Eyes Shadow in 22 Cocoa Powder
Nail Polish Remover in 01 Rose - It is slightly rose scented and did its job well. For 80 cents, I can't really complain anything about it.

Etude House:
Drawing Eye Brow in 03 Brown
Drawing Eye Brow in 05 Gray - Very light packaging compared to my current HG Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting pencil (at a fraction of the cost!!), the grey is decently pigmented for brows, the brush on the end has hard bristles, which I'm not fond of.

Tony Moly:
Delight Mono Shadow Matte in 05 Brown Cookie - barely visible when swatched, but makes a great all-over eyelid colour.
Delight Mono Shadow Shimmer in 09 Browston - Lovely pigmentation, easy to blend, very wearable neutral
Browston and Brown Cookie
I've been wearing these two colours every day as it is perfect for work. I did not realize that they came without a case, but since there is a magnet on the back I just popped these two pans in an old mint container. The edge of the pans are also slightly higher than the typical pans and are hard to fit into a regular palette.
 no flash
with flash
Cat Chu Wink Gloss in 09 Fanta Orange - Big disappointment, I expected it to have great colour payoff, but was left rather underwhelmed. There is no colour, just a gloss with glitter. Booh!

It's SKIN Model Project Cake Eyebrow in 02 Mocha Brown and Natural Gray

Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool Natural Eyelashes

RoseRoseShop was also super generous and included 7 samples in my package :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of stuff! I love getting packages in the mail, it is a bit like Christmas lol

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel like Christmas! :) And all that for less than 100$ shipping included~ XD I am really enjoying Korean makeup with their adorable packaging. Have you tried?

      Delete

un message pour moi? :)