Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Love it or Leave it

Lip combo: Bobbi Brown Lip in Papaya and Lip gloss in Bright Pink. I've been loving this colour combination together. Even though Papaya looks scary on the tube, it is actually a quite everyday appropriate colour.  Papaya leaves a nice stain hours after application, so the colour is never 'gone, gone'. All I have to do is reapply the gloss and I get this lovely neutral pink colour on my lips. Love it! 
Papaya looked scary in the tube, but is so lovely and so is Bright Pink~

I've tried two BB creams lately and one of them was the Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream. I liked the scent and the coverage of this product but I don't love what it did to my skin. It broke me out like crazy. Like most BB cream, it made me look way too pale. Leave it!

When I saw this in other people's Fall luxebox last year I lusted after it... and when I bought it, I was so excited to try it out, only to be disappointed. The Eyeko Liquid eyeliner did not love me. Smudged like crazy and I turned raccoon within the hour. Even though, I've only heard good reviews about this it is most definitely a fail for people with oily lids. To make matters worst, it applied unevenly and therefore made a 2 minutes application take twice as long. Perhaps I got a dud, but I won't be repurchasing another one just to verify if that was the case. Leave it!

When I initially purchased this, I wasn't too fond of using it, but I've since changed my mind. The Guerlain Meteorites Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer is a lightweight base that 'illuminates and conceals' while keeping the face matte. It is lightly perfumed, a fact that I wasn't so crazy about, but like all scent goes away after a while. For me this product was a good makeup base and I was glad it did not make my face greasy. This is a great way for me to 'finish' off the skincare routine and a great 'start' for the makeup to follow. On days I use this primer, my pores are less apparent throughout the day. My skin has just been loving it, drinking it up almost as soon as I apply it over my face :) With the price tag of $78 for 30ml... it better deliver! JK... but seriously... it's expensive and I'd have to think long and hard about getting it when I'm done with this bottle... Love it! 

An accessory I've been loving is the Ipsy January bag. I like this simple looking bag with the detail on the inside. The bag looks small but can fit a surprisingly large amount of things in. Since it is fall, I keep a scarf in the there as well as  Love it! 
Nexus 7, utterly addicted to this device. It's perfect for watching Youtube video, reading books/comics, playing games, surfing and just basically anything you need to do... Think netbook but even more compact and portable. :) It is similar to the iPad mini but for a fraction of the price. Love it! 

One thing I have been LOVING is my purse organizer. In fact, every person I've shown it to, purchased one after. It is just super handy if you switch bags often. I love being able to find my keys or phone when I need it. Without a doubt, Love it! 
That's it for now, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)