Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bobbi-to-Go Sephora 500 VIB points perk

Good things come in small packages :) I could barely contain my excitement when I found out that Sephora had this awesome little Bobbi Brown to go kit for grabs! I checked my points twice to make sure I qualified and was ecstatic when I got my hands on it.  
It contains almost everything you need on the go:
  • 4 lovely neutral eyeshadows (Bone, Heather Mauve, Saddle, Mahogany) first impressions: Bone was a colour that blended into my lid colour, Heather Mauve is as gorgeous in the pan as it is on the lid and Mahogany was an nice warm brown. Did not get to try Saddle yet. All the eyeshadows were very buttery!
  • blush (Pale Pink) - first impression: for such a bright colour in the pan, this blush was surprisingly wearable, and I was able to apply it with my fingers, though would prefer using a brush.
  • Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara - first impression: what a tiny brush! However, it is able to getevery single lash from root to the very ends. Does not clump and separates lashes very well, but see minimal lengthening or volumizing. Lashes still feel soft with mascara on.
  • eye cream, lovely addition to any eye cream addict's collection - first impression: performance of product was neutral, did not find it exceptionally hydrating.
 Ingredient listings for those who are curious:
So overall, I'm super happy with this, and am looking forward to carrying this around with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)