Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello Kitty! - Swatches!!

I'm not normally a Hello Kitty fan, mostly because I prefer the rest of the Sanrio crew (Purin, Chococat, Pochacco and the list is endless...) but when I saw this on the Sephora website I just know that I really want it T^T

The Hello Kitty Graffiti Eyeshadow and Blush Palette has 4 eye shadows (shimmery gray, soft pink, grayish teal and charcoal) and 2 powder blushes (bronzy peach and dusty pink.) The colours are less adventurous in comparison to what the outside looks like, but I think are pretty wearable colours. The packaging on the other hand looks so cute, yet daring and colourful (which I <3)! Need I mention that it is a 'Sephora' exclusive, limited edition?? My # 1 weakness!!

Now I just need to go to Sephora to see how pigmented they are...I might have to wait for my trip to Atlanta next month to get this :)

------------------------

I had to check it out at Sephora today... my first impression when I saw it was realizing how big the palette was, almost the size of my palm. It was chunky!! anyways, here are some swatches of the eyeshadows for this palette :)

with flash
without flash
What do you think? Should I still get it? 27.07.11

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)