Tuesday, July 5, 2011

EOTD: July 2, 2011 - Simple Gradient


This picture was taken at 10:09pm (12h after application!!)
I am so impressed with my L.A. Colors palette, so I decided to post this particular EOTD... here is what I used...

Eye:
UDPP
NYX Jumbo eye pencil - Cottage Cheese <3 <3
Sephora - Aspen Summit
L.A. Colors Palette Tease - both the pink and the blue <3 <3
Kat Von D - Prague (lower lashes line)
Nars Eyeliner Stylo - Nuits blanches
Too Faced LashLight Mascara - Black

Face:
Shiseido - Sun Protection Stick Foundation in Beige

Lips:
EOS lipbalm - Lemon <3 <3

This eye makeup lasted me the entire day!! Literally from 10am to 2am that night. I am very impressed with this palette. Even after all the sweat and humidity, the color stayed bright until late at night and best of all, it did not crease!! I am tempted to buy more of these L.A. Colors palette =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)