Tuesday, July 12, 2011

EOTD: July 9th, 2011 - Blue

I really like to play with colours, but it seems I still need to work on my blending... I always feel rushed to do my makeup and the colours look separated... What do you think?


I wore this look to match my blue shirt :)

Eyes:
UDPP
NYX Jumbo eye pencil - Cottage Cheese
Sephora - Aspen Summit (it seems the top 3 things I used in every look is the same... does it make it my staple items? hehe)
MAC in Haunting (outer 1/3) and Deep Shade (outer corner)
Lancome eye shadow in Personal Style(all over outer 2/3)
Nars Eyeliner Stylo - Nuits blanches
Too Faced LashLight Mascara - Black

For my FOTD or EOTD posts I'm going to take a picture with the 'star' item of the look... for this particular blue gradient look it was my Lancome eye shadow in Personal Style. The magical thing about makeup is that at different lighting and angle you see a different look. At the angle + lighting below you can really see this beautiful shade of blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)