Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Topbox December 2012

Chloé - Eau de Parfum (5ml) another mini bottle of Chloé... I guess I don't need to buy the big bottle~~ haha~
Ferro Cosmetics - Glow Baby Pure Mineral Bronzer (premium sample) I got a pretty decent sample size of their bronzer in Glow baby glow. On their website, this colour is said to add 'a healthy glow' to the skin instead of being a bronzing shade. I will test this out once I get the courage to deal with the messiness :)
Goldwell - Jelly Boost (30ml) this is a spray gel for short hair... Perhaps my hub can use it? Or if I ever chop off my hair~~ The hold on this is a medium :|
Kellett Skincare - Clarifying Acne Treatment (3ml x 2 samples) Kellett Skincare is a Canadian company that has a line of products created to treat adult acne. The gel that I got is for treating of existing blemishes in 'affected areas'. The active ingredient is Benzoyl Peroxide.

Overall, not a very exciting month :| I didn't find it too bad a box, if you didn't have any other subscriptions. I liked that it introduced me to some new brands and products, but there were nothing that had that umph~ I think I do prefer this over my Luxebox... (post is coming up soon~~) How do you feel about your December boxes so far? Nothing is really screaming holidays for me~~ :( booh, I was looking forward to something more festive~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)