Monday, December 3, 2012

November Glossybox 2012 Canada

Curel Hand and Cuticle Therapy Cream, full size 100ml @ $3.99
The Curel hand and cuticle therapy cream was the only product I've tested so far. I am surprised at how much I like it. It feels nice on the hand and the scent isn't too strong, which I was surprised since the foot cream I got had a strong sweet scent.
Vitabath Exfoliating Citrus Sugar Scrub, full size 70g @$15
Only comment I have about this so far is that I like the squeeze tube. I have another body scrub that is in a jar, and I hate the fact that water gets into it.
Maybelline MNY My Gloss in 485-beige sparkle?!, full size 9ml @ $7.49
Will have to look up the ingredients for this gloss before using it! Don't want my lips peeling before the wedding!
Kryolan Blusher *Glossybox exclusive* in Glossy Rosewood, full size 2.5g @ $16.73 
It's funny because I was expecting my blush to be Glossy Pink, but turns out I got Glossy Rosewood instead :) Swatches will be up later~
Nicole by OPI Kardashiani Kolor Holiday Shades in All is Glam, All is Bright, full size 15ml @ $10.99
I have a girlfriend that I know would LOVE this sparkly polish :) Saving this for her... (If you are reading this post, you are to ignore this part :P)
Nexxus Salon Hair Care: Hydration Kit, deluxe sample 89ml each , estimated value $5.56 (full size products are 400ml @ $9.99 and $14.99)
I thought this would be perfect for my travel later this month~ This shampoo has SLS in it though, so maybe Em will have to bring his own~
Let's just end this post on a sweet note, candy cane from Glossybox~~ Oh how I miss sweets in my boxes!
I like what I got in this box, but can't comment too much on it as I have not yet used the majority of the products. This holiday box is an A for me :) Setting me on the right track for the season~

If you got a Glossybox, please share what you got in your box! I'd love to know~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)