Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FOTD - July 13, 2011


I've recently joined Makeuptalk forum and I've been wanting to do a FOTD on it... and since I just got my Hautelook parcel, I thought it was appropriate to make one of the palettes my feature item :) Enjoy!



Face: 
Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer and Highlighter in Light (used both to conceal imperfections and highlight brow bone)
Bare Minerals Foundation SPF 15 in Medium
E.L.F. Studio Blush in Pink Passion <-- this is a really bright pink, I had to use a gentle hand when applying and used the micro pink to tone it down... 
MAC Micro Pink ( I actually put this over my entire face to set everything in and give my face the slight pinkish look)

Eyes: 
E.L.F. lid primer in Sheer
Pop Beauty - Pretty Puzzle - Smoked out Silver --> mainly the purple and indigo from the palette (plus some silver + peach on inner corner)
Wet n Wild Gel Liner in 887 Eggplant
Blinc - Kiss me Mascara - Black
Anastasia Go Brow
Revlon Brow Styling Gel

Lips:
L'Oreal - Shine Delice Lipstick in Pink Lemonade #112
Sephora - Super Shimmer Lipgloss in Precious Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)