Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Naked Palette

I'm forking that money to get it... I've waited 7 months already... do not want to wait any longer!!
Sooooo excited to get my UB Naked palette!!



Update: The Naked Palette was available at the Millcreek Mall's Sephora (located inside JC Penney) so I got myself another one... :) I really love the neutral colours in this palette. It makes a wide range of looks from natural to sultry smokey. I use mainly the matte colours during work days but would line my lower lashes with a glittery/shimmery colour like 'Darkhorse.' I find that it gives my eyes a more softer look which I love! 'Creep' and 'Gunmetal' are also excellent liner colours.

I wear 'Virgin,' 'Naked' and 'Buck' on a daily basis. I don't like to wear too much makeup when I go to work, so these matte colours are great for very natural + awake eye looks. To complete the look I tend line my lower lashes with a shimmery colour (ie. 'Darkhorse.')

I <3 this palette =) Actually I really <3 Half Baked, but the singles are always sold out at the Sephora near me, so having this palette is good... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)