Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Liquid liner!

Review: Cover Girl - LineExact Liquid Eyeliner

I finally got the courage and moved onto liquid eyeliners! The pencil eyeliners that I've used smudges within 30 minutes of application due to the oily skin around my eyes. *sigh* the raccoon!! It took me forever to find the right mascara, so imgaine how glad I am to find the perfect liner! Thanks to Ronnie who recommended the CoverGirl LineExact Liquid Eyeliner!

I got it in 3 different colours, Very Black, Black Brown and Smoke. I wear 'Black Brown' on a daily bassis because I find it very easy to apply on and surprisingly natural which is perfect for work and everyday on the go wear. Whereas the 'Very Black' comes out much more dramatic more suited for evenings. The 'Smoke' colour actually didn't really show up on much, so I don't think I would be wearing the colour much, at least not on it's own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)