Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Topbox April 2013

So hard to say goodbye...

I've quite enjoyed my Topbox subscription in the past few months, unfortunately, due to the excess samples I've received from all my monthly subscriptions, I forced myself to one sub max. Topbox did not make the cut, and this is my last box. :(

I received a regular box that consists of:

  • Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover (50ml)
  • Michael Todd True Organics Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub (30ml)
  • KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry Spray (30ml)
  • Narciso rodriguez for her eau de toilette (4ml) <-- :="" but="" fond="" found="" her="" i="" is="" it="" li="" m="" not="" of="" perfume="" sending="" so="" someone="" this="" to="" who="">

Overall, this was not a bad box, since I can use everything or find someone who likes them. It's a very decent priced box, but just did not consistently win my heart. Who knows, I may go back to Topbox in the future, just not really in the rush to get back~

Side note: I really like Topbox's customer service, I had a broken Pure + Simple blush and this time they sent me a new one, unfortunately, it broke again. I've contacted customer service to let them know about it, and they said they'd send me something else. So we will see ^_^
sad broken blush :( Is it worth salvaging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)