Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sephora Haul from VIB 15% off sale

Like most shopoholic, I find it a struggle to not invest in a good deal, especially since I've moved to a different area, with a different mall to shop at. The Sephora there is also bigger with more brand selection, such as shu uemura :)

I did not walk in with shu in mind, and I was actually not tempted to buy anything until I spotted the shu uemura section on my way out. After seeing Stylish&literate's post here I kind of convinced myself I should check them out. I did and this was my damage:

2 shu uemura blushes one in M soft coral (345) and M soft pink (336) these babies swatched so nicely, and has great pigmentation. If these are anything like their eyeshadows, then I'm sure the lasting powers will be awesome! Can't wait to try them out :)
The VIB tote and samples were nothing special, I only got 7 packet samples, but I did manage to claim my 100 point perk for the Stila Convertible Color in Peony. :) Ahh my blush craze phase~~ XD

Did you go crazy with your shopping this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)