Thursday, August 2, 2012

Yet another Haul~

Quick post! Some bloggers say, the easiest post is a NOTD, but for a shopaholic like myself, I feel the haul posts are the easiest~~ This is me cheating after neglecting my blog for almost a month XD
I was in Atlanta for an entire week with family, but I still managed to squeeze in some time for shopping :) majority of these stuff were purchase at the outlet, the rest were at Wal-Mart, Costco and well... Sephora and L'Occitane~

I flipped my thumb nail before my trip so I had to stock up on some more bandaids... I got the Johnson & Johnson Water block plus, however, they were not that great. They were not that waterproof, and I had lost one in the shower~ I think I will stay with Nexcare Bright Comfort Fabric :) More realiable and more fun!

Hauled:

Aldo clutch in lilac
Benefit cosmetics's Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Coralista
Big Bang Theory Kitty keychain
Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser
CK Fedora, leather cuffs and camera bag for men
Clarins Moisture replenishing lip balm and Natural lip perfector
Cute penguin (we named Rocky) from Khols
Dove Dry Shampoo
ELF powder brush (as backup since the one I have wants to fall apart)
Essie nail polish in Gold as Gold
Justice League boys Tee from Walmart
Kielh's superbly restorative argan dry oil
Lancome eyeshadows (they were on sale for 5$ each! could not resist)
L'Occitane Lippies (Fleur Cherie Handcream and lipbalm, and Lip Shine gloss)
2 x Puma shoes on sale for 60% off
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
Neutragena makeup remover cleansing towelettes
Phyto Phytopolleine universal scalp elixir
Too Faced Primed and Poreless

Let me know if you want more info/swatches :) Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)