Monday, August 20, 2012

Current Lippies: In MU bag (swatches)

Ever since I had a reaction to my beloved EOS lipbalm, I was determined to find other products that could replace it... That is when my love affair with lip products started.

Currently I have 6 7 lip products in my Go-To-Bag.

L'Occitane Rose Pastel
Benefit Cosmetics Ultra plush lip gloss in Coralistsa
Tokidoki Gelato lip balm stain in Mozzarella
Clarins Crystal Lip balm in Crystal Pink
L'Occitane lip balm Fleur Cherie
As you may have noticed, I am still loving coral colour lippies, but I'm looking forward to trying out other colours~~ Currently on the way, I have two Too Faced nude lippies. :) Let's see if I will love them~

There is also two more products for lips in my bag and that is:
... my Vitacreme B12
 This eye and lip cream comes out light pink, but it has no colour after it is applied~ I apply it on when my lip or eye area is dry. It smells great and applies nicely~
 I took a picture of the ingredients ^^
and finally, I keep a small tube of Vaseline lip therapy (original) (no pictures, sowy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)