Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mid August Makeup Haul

Here's a late post for some things that happened mid August. Firstly... I got my first E.L.F. haul and also I did a small haul while I was in the States!!! :)

I've done my first 'haul' blog on my main page and here is a link for it...

Mini E.L.F. Haul


Here are the things that I got from my stop at Fashion Outlet Mall and Wal-Mart in the States:



- NYX Cosmetics Runway Collection in Secret World

- Maybellines Falsies Mascara

- DKNY - Be Delicious keychain set

- Clinique Value Set:
  • Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer
  • 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • City Block Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 25
- Clinique Eye Favourites 6-Piece Collection which includes:
  • Pink Metallic Bag
  • a tube of All About Eyes
  • Colour Surge Eye Shadow Palette: Blue, Teenage Pink, Lucky Penny, Bordeaux, Chambord, Highlighter from Strawberry Fudge Duo (I really enjoy this highlighter, it actually makes a great shimmery eyeshadow!)
  • Dual High Impact Curling Mascara and High Impact Mascara in Black
  • Take Off the Day Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips
  • Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)