Thursday, September 2, 2010

E.L.F. Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths vs M.A.C. Wipe

I recently finished my MAC Wipes and got to try my new E.L.F. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths.

The E.L.F. product is in a sleek black packaging with a lid that opens in the middle and unlike the one from MAC, this second layer is resealable and therefore it acts as extra protection to help prevent the cloth from drying too quickly (the last few sheets from M.A.C. were kind of dry)



I was not too sure what to expect since it was only $3 for the pack, to my surprise, I really liked it! I found that they were both good at removing makeup off my face at the end of the day, but ELF is more gentle on the skin and smells really nice... kind of like Aloe Vera (it's one of the ingredient...) It is also very refreshing and not at all sticky. The E.L.F cleansing cloth is a lot less oily than the M.A.C. one and unlike the one from MAC, it did not sting / irritate my skin when I was removing my makeup with it.

With such great quality at 15 cents a sheet compared to 40 cents a sheet at M.A.C. I would definitely recommend trying. It's painless to save!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)